Friday, November 06, 2015

Love Letter and Leuser ...is coming in December 2015!

Dear Good Friends,
I am very happy to share you the great news, my fourth novel entitled Love Letter and Leuser will be published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama and it will come soon. By early December 2015 you may find it in the book stores! Next week I will give you a sneak peek of the sweet book cover :).

Well, after almost three years of hibernation, finally new book is released. Another one from GagasMedia is coming in 2016. Alhamdulillah...

What's special about this book? Actually I wrote it few years ago, but never got to some last chapters, because you know, making an ending is such a drama for me. Early this year, by accident, I reopened the script and got crazy over the story. I was literally screaming "Hey, where's the next page?! What will happen to those love birds?? Oh, no! Now I have to finish writing it or I'll be having a headache over unfinished story!" So, I wrote and rewrote.

Writing this novel was giving me very warm feeling because the set of the story was a special place. Ketambe Research Station in Gunung Leuser National Park, Southeast Aceh, was the place where I spent almost two months for internship before officially working in the ministry in Jakarta. There I met some wonderful people who became some characters in the novel. So I can say that there are some fictional and factual moments in the novel. Which ones were made up and which ones were real, you may only guess :).

By the way, thank you for being patient with me and willing to wait for my novel. Love you, guys!

No comments: