Monday, September 05, 2011

Autumn Cleaning

Afternoon.
If you are just in my room now, you might think it's a refugee camp. I am doing an autumn cleaning now. Well, actually I am fulfilling a requirement from the apartment management to make the room exactly like when I entered two years ago. White and spotless. Though my due date is the end of the month, but it is better for me to start now, because I just realize how many stuffs I have in this room. It's so many! I thought I was not cluttering, but still...

I have sorted books, clothes and little stuffs. Even so, they are still everywhere! I think I have trapped in consumerism world. My big suitcase is already full, yet a lot of things are still unpacked. Can you imagine how much money I spent for the total stuffs I bought? I should have been wiser...

My biggest problem, I guess, is buying too many clothes. Is it only me or other ladies have this problem too? You know, I always take time to purchase clothes, thinking the necessity, the time, and the budget. After a long discussion with my self, then I decide to buy, or not to buy, the clothes. The defense is I need this clothes for this certain occasion, and I need that clothes for another occasion. It keeps going and in the end too many clothes in the wardrobe, yet the occasions do not happen. Not yet. For uncertain time. And even when the occasion arrives, I am still confused, which one I should wear. This, my friend, is so typical me. Standing in front of the wardrobe for a long time, looking at the hanging or the folded clothes, thinking "Which one, which one..." Come on, man!

Hey, what time is it? I need to get back to work. See you around!

No comments: